CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A painting I did that turned out to be more...

 My dear Friend of mine (Aimee) started doing a pet sitting business a few years ago and I had done a cute painting for her for fun. Well, I am sooo excited to say that she is using the image on her website and she is finally designing promotional shirts and it will be on a tshirt too!  Of course she is sending me one so I can sport it around here. Hmm think she will come up here to do any pet sitting if people started calling her from GA? LOL

Aimee, I am sooo thrilled, tickled and extremely happy for your pet sitting success and you have really made my day by adding a little piece of me into it. 
Much Much rolly polly Love to you!
tshirt Front with the image I did.
back

No comments: