CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New EOD glass art now in my Etsy shop

As of 6:20pm the 3 new ones I had posted have been SOLD. Thank you. I will be making more so keep an eye out!

Hello to my wonderful EOD blog followers out there and well to everyone else that follows me as well :)
I hope you all are having a wonderful but SAFE Memorial Day weekend thus far. I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I just listed some new EOD glass art in my ETSY shop. Figure what a great time to make these as we honor the men and women in the military.





I know I said I was going to Originally list these in my zibbet store, but I had some issues getting into my online store and I thought if I was then surely my customers will to. I know there are several of you waiting on these so I am not sure how long they will last, but rest assure I will be making more, or contact me and I will gladly do a reserve listing for you!
{{HUGS}} to you all!

No comments: