CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Original EOD Explosive ordnance disposal Master badge American Flag and yellow ribbon mixed media painting





Normally I paint my badges on glass and thought I would try something new. Well, not new, but something a bit more sturdy then glass. This wonderful Original painting was painted on a 8x10 canvas panel using acrylic paints, glass paints,colored pencils and then clear coated to add a nice shine and protect the art. The back side of this panel was painted black. This comes to you unframed, but will fit into any 8x10 frame. 


I thought the EOD mast badge would look great displayed in front of a American flag and have a yellow ribbon by it.



Display of a Yellow Ribbon is a sign of loyalty to family, friends or loved ones away in the military, or to welcome them home. 



This would look wonderful in a nice black frame and given as a gift!

Check it out in my ETSY shop.

No comments: