CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

something to share...

Hey Hey Everyone! Hope the Holiday stress hasn't hit you yet!

Sorry I have not been on here posting in awhile. I have been sick for the past 2 weeks now and my son and daughter are here visiting from their duty stations (TX and NJ) and I am finding it hard to make time to do anything these days. shoooey!

I wanted to share with you a couple of things I have been working on.
These are in my zibbet shop. I wanted to do custom thank you notes for sellers to add to the items they sell. I don't know. Just playing with the idea. I do these and all sorts of stuff for when I mail out my item's that I sell so these are just another idea. You know us creative minds...always thinking up stuff. Some things work..some don't.






Also, I wanted to share the great news of one of my dear friends making 9 sells in her etsy shop!
CONGRATS Frankie! She just added some new item's she crochet and you must check them out!

The Art Of necking

So, I will say good afternoon.. till my next post...Happy Holiday wishes and candy coated kisses!

No comments: