CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Magical Reindeer food craft





ok. I was looking for a neat craft like the ever so popular snowman poop to make and put in baggies to sell at the Winter fest art and craft festival at the school I am a vendor at. I came across these:

http://www.craftbits.com/project/magic-reindeer-food-poem

and

http://www.parentinghumor.com/activityecenter/christmascrafts/reindeerfood.htm

There are many version of this poem and ingredients.

so I HAD to make some myself and they turned out soooo CUTE!

This is a combination of oatmeal and glitter (not for human consumption). It should be sprinkled on the lawn by children on Christmas Eve to magically help Santa's reindeer find their home. The oatmeal can be consumed by wildlife and the small amount of glitter will blow away or settle into the ground.

Listed also in my ZIBBET online store so go check it out as you know you want one, two or three..LOL

No comments: