CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Random thoughts...


So I have been thinking. I really need to do more on here to keep everyone entertained more I think other then with just my little show and tell...heehee

I will start checking out some sites and posting on here some things I find interesting. Share some youtube art lessons or two with you for those always looking for new things to try. I love doing new projects and learning a new way to create something. Perhaps we can share our projects together here? Perhaos I can find some free stuff I can share with yah as well. WE all love free stuff don't we?

Anywho... just some things I am thinking about. Oh and that is an actual picture I found on the internet!! AS a Kayaking buff myself uhhhh this brings new meaning to ocean kayaking for me.
Kinda reminds me of the time a came face to face with this huge sun fish when we were diving in HI.. I thought that was going to eat me I screamed so loud underwater my dive buddy buddies heard me..could you imagine this thing coming up from behind!!!

No comments: