CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Mother's Day Vintage inspired wall art

Something I made for Mother's day that is for sale in my ETSY store :)
I printed out a vintage add and then with my artsy fartsy way adhered it to glass (not under it) and then added crackle and I also painted the back to make this look more complete.
It is in a 91/2x12 wood frame that I crackled and aged as well. For hanging I added two eye hooks up top and then a black wire. I also put raffia on the wire for a more shabby vintage appeal.
This has a clear coat ont he front and back so to protect the paints/art.
Very funny sign to add to a kitchen.
I love creating items on glass weather it be painting my glass arts
or a funky mixed media collage like such.



No comments: